Restylane Silk at Seriously Skin, ClevelandPatients in Chagrin Falls Ohio who want fuller lips with a better shape and structure have a new solution with Restylane Silk. In recent months, the injectable filler has been used to add volume to the lips and fill in lines and wrinkles around the mouth. Made by the same company that brought Restylane to the market to fill moderate and severe wrinkles across the face, Restylane Silk provides similar and predictable results to the lips.
Like Restylane, Restylane Silk is made of hyaluronic acid, a natural substance found in the body. However, as a patient gets older, the hyaluronic acid content in the body begins to decrease. Restylane and Restylane Silk gives patients much needed volume across the face and mouth, which makes the face and lips appear fuller and wrinkles disappear.
Restylane Silk is injected near the mouth, with an anesthetic lidocaine that helps to make the procedure sting a bit less. The team at Seriously Skin is now using the treatment to help patients achieve the appearance they desire. The appointment lasts approximately 30 minutes to an hour. Within two weeks after treatment, patients notice fuller lips and a better smile that last for at least six months following the injection.
Like other hyaluronic acid fillers, Restylane Silk has several benefits including:
- Better control over the results. The person administering treatment can control the amount of filler that is injected leading to more natural looking results.
- Gradual treatments. Similarly, if a patient isn’t sure how much volume they’d like to add, they can plump the lips gradually over the course of several treatments until they’re satisfied with the results.
- Fewer side effects and allergy reactions. Hyaluronic acid is a substance found in the body, which means that it’s natural and most patients are not likely to have allergies. However, those with allergies to lidocaine, you should talk to your treatment team before using Restylane Silk.
- Long-lasting results. While the results do not last forever, patients do maintain their appearance for at least six months.
While there is no downtime or recovery time needed following the Restylane Silk injection, some patients do experience minor side effects following treatment. These side effects can include inflammation of the lips, the appearance of bruises, and discomfort. The team at Seriously Skin can counsel patients on how to best decrease the side effects.
For more information about using Restylane Silk to make your lips fuller and decrease lines around your mouth, call the Seriously Skin team today to schedule a consultation.
- Juvederm Volbella
- Botulinum Toxin Type A/Wrinkle Remover
- Injectable Fillers
- Restylane® Lyft
- Collagen Stimulators
- Acne Injections
- B12 Energy Injections
- Juvederm Voluma
- Restylane Silk
- Restylane Refyne / Defyne
- Juvéderm Vollure
- Novathreads for Skin Lifting