This is an exciting time for patients interested in nonsurgical facial rejuvenation. Specialized products continue to emerge, with enhanced safety and effectiveness. The team at Seriously Skin is committed to bringing those benefits to the faces of the Cleveland area. We now offer Vollure, the newest dermal filler in the Juvéderm family, from one of the most trusted names in aesthetic medicine – Allergan.
Juvéderm Vollure XC basics
Dermal fillers are injected into skin to restore lost volume, provide lift, reshape facial contours, and smooth lines and wrinkles. Vollure is a hyaluronic acid (HA) compound in a firm, smooth gel base. The human body naturally produces hyaluronic acid to hydrate skin. The HA in Vollure is not animal-based, so there is minimal risk of an allergic reaction. Vollure injections add immediate volume, and the HA binds with water for additional long-term improvement.
- Vollure is FDA approved for correction of nasolabial folds from the nose to corners of the mouth, and other moderate-to-severe wrinkles and folds.
- No downtime – Injection sessions are brief, and you may return to work or other activities right away. The special concentration of HA in this formula has the least risk of swelling. Patients with very sensitive skin may experience mild redness, bruising, or swelling at injection sites. However, it can be easily camouflaged with makeup and it resolves quickly.
- The XC in the product name means extra comfort. Vollure is formulated with lidocaine, for minimal discomfort during injections.
- This product has been utilized in Europe since 2013 and Canada since 2014 under the name Volift, with thousands of happy recipients. The patient satisfaction rate for Vollure in this country is excellent – 82 percent!
- Soft, natural-looking results last up to 18 months thanks to Juvéderm’s proprietary Vycross HA crosslinking technology. That makes Vollure the longest-lasting filler available for nasolabial folds.
Our doctors and clinicians are trained and experienced in artistically administering Juvéderm Vollure XC. It may be used alone or as part of a comprehensive, personalized plan of nonsurgical rejuvenation with neuromodulators, peels, and laser treatments. To get started on your refreshed, natural look, call Seriously Skin in Chagrin Falls, OH at (440) 499-7145.