Microneedling has been around for a while, but AquaGold micro-channeling technology takes it to a higher level. Women and men throughout the Cleveland, Akron, and Chagrin Falls, area are taking advantage of effective complexion refinement and wrinkle treatments, tailored to their own unique needs.
Why skin changes
In childhood, your complexion is plumped with internal hydration. With an abundance of fibrous proteins called collagen and elastin, skin is thick, taut, and smooth. The tone is even, and the surface feels soft.
The condition of skin begins to change naturally, beginning at young adulthood and accelerating over time.
- The body generates less collagen and elastin.
- Exposure to ultraviolet light (from sun or tanning) and environmental pollutants begins to break down existing reserves of those proteins, while creating brown discoloration – freckles and age spots.
- Skin gets thinner and lax, sagging into wrinkles.
- As it becomes less resilient, repeated expressions etch fine lines at the corners of eyes, around the mouth, and between brows.
- Your body also produces less hyaluronic acid with each passing year. This carbohydrate binds with water for dewy skin.
- The cellular turnover rate slows down as bodily processes become less efficient. That leaves a thicker layer of dead skin cells at the surface, dulling skin’s appearance.
- A troubled teenage complexion may have left pitted or discolored acne scars and enlarged pores, as well.
AquaGold is a pampering treat that addresses all these issues with medical precision.
AquaGold transforms skin
The AquaGold microneedling device holds a multitude of 24 karat gold needles, each finer than a human hair. They penetrate skin to a precise 600-micron depth, ideal for skin rejuvenation. Each microcolumn stimulates the body’s revitalizing protocols, boosting production of collagen and other natural growth factors, and stimulating cellular regeneration.
These rejuvenating and deep wrinkle treatments may sound extreme, but the procedure is actually quite gentle. Topical numbing can be applied if your skin is very sensitive, but it is generally not needed. Most patients describe the sensation as slight scratchiness.
Treatment takes less than an hour, and skin is immediately radiant afterward. There is minimal to no downtime – you may return to work or other activities right away, and wear makeup the next day. However, please apply a quality broad-spectrum sunscreen daily to preserve your fresh, lovely results. Within about a week you begin to see noticeable change, which continues as infused products and the body’s healing processes take over.
Personalized anti-aging solutions
What sets AquaGold apart from other microneedling techniques is the individualized approach. After a thorough examination of your skin and discussion about your concerns, the clinician designs a customized “cocktail” to best address your needs. It may contain a neuromodulator, hyaluronic acid based dermal filler, vitamin complex, growth factors, nano-peptides, and other nourishing ingredients. The golden needles deliver this formulation precisely where it is needed. This method of micro-dosing Botox, Xeomin, or Dysport is very effective for delicate skin around the eyes and mouth.
At Seriously Skin, you also get a customized treatment plan. The clinician may recommend a series of AquaGold sessions to achieve optimal improvement and maintain it or suggest other treatments that complement microneedling.
Your skin deserves the benefits of AquaGold microneedling treatment, and you deserve the youthful results! Call (440) 499-7145 to book your appointment at the med-spa Cleveland trusts for beautiful complexions – Seriously Skin.