Get smoother hair-free skin with laser hair removal in Cleveland, OH
If you are looking to get smoother, hair-free skin to improve your body and live in the area of Cleveland, OH, we invite you to take time to learn about treatments such as laser hair removal. The team at Seriously Skin in Chagrin Falls, OH is pleased to offer solutions such as this to assist patients in feeling their best and looking great! With both cosmetic and medical skin services, we can improve many areas of the body with revolutionary treatments.
What is laser hair removal?
If you are tired of using razors, depilatories, and waxes that can be problematic and expensive over time, it may be the right time to speak to Seriously Skin about investing in laser hair removal. With the use of adjustable laser lights, the lasers target hair follicles at the root. The root is destroyed by the laser, keeping it from producing hair in the future. This means lasting, permanent results.
Why patients choose laser hair removal
Laser hair removal has many advantages that patients find desirable when it comes to their hair removal routines.
- Laser hair removal is done over the course of several appointments, and each meeting results in less and less hair in the treatment area.
- Laser hair removal is gentle and non-abrasive. Patients often use topical creams to ensure optimum comfort throughout their treatment.
- Laser hair removal is permanent, ensuring lasting treatment of unwanted hair.
- Laser hair removal can be used on many different areas of the body, including the legs, bikini area, underarms, back, chest, and face.
- Laser hair removal can also provide a reduction in hair thickness in areas such as the arms and chest that are often bothersome.
- Laser hair removal eliminates the need to continually wax and shave, saving you time and energy out of your everyday grooming routine.
- Laser hair removal can be performed on patients of all hair colors, types, and skin ethnicities, unlike lasers in the past that could only treat patients with light skin and dark hair.
- Laser hair removal is reliable and provides expected results every time.
Who is a candidate for laser hair removal?
Any patient with healthy skin can ask about laser hair removal as an option for their needs. We encourage patients to request a consultation during which they can undergo a full evaluation. Patients should provide information regarding their medical background and history to ensure that they are an appropriate fit for this or other laser services in our practice.
How long do treatment sessions take, and how many sessions do I require?
It is important that patients spend time speaking with their provider at Seriously Skin not only to determine candidacy but to learn more about the process itself. Full removal of unwanted hair doesn’t occur in just one appointment. Instead, patients schedule a series of appointments that will be needed to continually address hair follicles that are in the active growth phase. These are the hair roots that can be treated during that appointment. By scheduling a series of treatments weeks apart, all the hair in the growth phase can be treated over time. Most patients will benefit from around six treatments spaced weeks apart to get full hair removal and permanent results. Most treatment sessions are relatively short, but longer if the area treated is larger. Treatment of the underarms or face may be performed in approximately 15 minutes, while the treatment of the legs may be considerably longer. Our providers will explain what to expect during your visit.
Is hair removal permanent?
The hairs treated with laser light are destroyed at the root to ensure that hair never grows back. This provides permanent results, as the hair is gone forever!
Request an appointment today
The team of Seriously Skin is here to help you look and feel your best with cosmetic and medical services for the skin, hair, nails, and body. We encourage you to schedule a consultation at our practice to find out if laser hair removal is right for you! We are located at 154 Bell Street in Chagrin Falls, OH and can be reached at (440) 499-7145. We service patients in and around the area of Cleveland and welcome new patients.