Benefits of Dermalinfusion Treatment for Cleveland area patients
Are you looking for a unique gentle and effective way to improve your skin? If so, Silk Peel may be just the solution you are seeking. It combines deep skin exfoliation with the benefits of dermal infusion for dual-action skin rejuvenation.
What is Dermalinfusion
SilkPeel features exclusive Diamond Dermalinfusion technology, for noninvasive treatment with dramatic skin improvement. It removes skin impurities and old dead or unhealthy cells, while simultaneously infusing skin with a unique, therapeutic serum. Gentle yet powerful, the procedure takes just 30 minutes to complete with no downtime. You may be accustomed to waiting days or weeks to see the results of skin rejuvenation, but SilkPeel is different. You will notice an immediately visible improvement in your skin’s texture, tone, hydration, and volume after the procedure.
Benefits of SilkPeel
SilkPeel is not just a facial treatment. It can be used to improve skin quality virtually anywhere on the body, including the thighs, hips, décolletage, underarms, bikini area, back, shoulders, stomach, hands, and feet. What can it do for your skin?
- Collagen production – SilkPeel rejuvenates skin from the inside-out by triggering natural processes that enhance collagen production.
- Circulation – Like other organs in the body, skin needs adequate nutrients and oxygen to remain healthy. The procedure increases blood circulation at the surface, so that skin has a greater supply for fresher, healthier skin.
- Detoxification – The lymph system carries toxins and waste away from tissue, which is equally important for health. Gentle massaging action facilitates lymphatic drainage.
- Volumization – Dermal infused skin is fuller, firmer, and more voluminous.
- Exfoliation – Removal of accumulated dead skin cells leaves the complexion softer, smoother, and more radiant.
This versatile treatment is appropriate for all skin types and all skin tones. It is an excellent tool to combat the signs of sun damage and aging, such as fine lines, wrinkles, and uneven skin tone. It also has therapeutic benefits for skin conditions such as acne and keratosis pilaris. It’s time to reveal your best skin! Call us at (440) 499-7145 or use the convenient online for to schedule an appointment with Seriously Skin.
Back to Silkpeel Page