Patient in Cleveland asks, “Are fat removal procedures available near me?”
Exercising, eating well, and taking care of yourself can lead to long and healthy life. Sometimes, however, working out and dieting just isn’t enough to remove stubborn areas of fat deposits. Everybody stores some fat, even people at or under their ideal weight. The factors that determine the quantity and location of fat that is retained in your body include:
- Lifestyle – cardio exercise, weight training, activity levels, and nutrition impact overall weight
- Health – conditions such as pregnancy and polycystic ovarian syndrome can change the way that fat is stored. Prednisone treatment may also increase stubborn abdominal fat
- Genetics – body contour, whether apple or pear-shaped, and length of torso and limbs, is often predetermined by family history
- Age and sex – prior to age 40, the majority of women store fat near their buttocks, thighs, and hips. After 40, belly, back, upper arm, and upper abdomen fat may be more resistant to weight loss efforts. Men often lose weight in the extremities before the abdomen.
- Plastic surgery – liposuction and fat reduction procedures can address certain areas of fat
At Seriously Skin, serving Chagrin Falls and the greater Cleveland area, we understand that you want to look and feel your best. We offer a full range of cosmetic and laser skin and body treatments to help you achieve your goals. For fat reduction, we have the latest technologies, products, and treatments, such as:
- Exilis – to tighten and tone the skin on the face, neck, and other areas
- CelluSmooth – cellulite and fat reduction, typically addressing thighs, legs, and buttocks
- CoolSculpting – FDA approved, non-invasive fat removal that freezes and eliminates fat
What is CoolSculpting?
CoolSculpting is a revolutionary, non-invasive technology that has been gaining popularity, with more than one million treatments provided worldwide. Based upon scientific research that originated at Wellman Center for Photomedicine, a Harvard University affiliate, CoolSculpting uses precise cooling which freezes fat under the skin without changing or damaging the skin. After the fat cells freeze, they are eliminated from the body naturally and permanently.
Will CoolSculpting work for me?
With CoolSculpting technology, problem areas are targeted, allowing you to redesign the contours of your body. To find out if you are an ideal candidate for CoolSculpting, consult our professional and friendly team at Seriously Skin today. Complimentary consultations are available by calling (440) 499-7145.