Seriously Skin will be open and accepting patients as part of Governor Mike DeWine’s Responsible Restart Ohio initiative.
This notice outlines our new patient procedures that are currently in place to provide the safest environment possible for both patients and staff. During this time and in midst of this pandemic it is important for patients to understand that their experience at Seriously Skin will look and feel different. Seriously Skin has invested thousands of dollars in procuring state of the art infection control measures. This includes new filtration systems that mitigate aerosols and kill bacteria and viruses. We are implementing the use of surgical grade ultraviolet lighting and ozone machines to sterilize the office between patients and in the evening. Additionally, we are working hard to procure PPE’s to keep everyone safe.
The following necessary guidelines are in place to protect staff, patients, and resources:
- All patients with appointments will be asked to call us from the car when you arrive for your appointment: (440) 499-7145. Your car is the new waiting room. Once we are ready to accept you for treatment, we will text you to come in to the spa. Make sure your phones are charged and ready.
- We will be taking the temperatures of all patients that arrive at the facility. Only the patient is to be present for treatment. NO GUESTS, CHILDREN, OR ANY NON-PATIENTS ARE PERMITTED IN OUR FACILITY. Any non-patients will be asked to stay outside the facility.
- PATIENTS MUST WEAR A REUSABLE MASK. NO MASK = NO SERVICE. The mask must be proper fitting with no air gaps. No bandanas. Everybody’s nose must be covered. Please see the video at the end of this email on how to properly wear a mask.
It is important that patients anticipate that their mask might become soiled within the facility. Numbing agents and bodily fluids will be in contact with your mask. This is why a washable mask is required.
- All patients will be asked a series of questions regarding health history, health status and social distancing.
- Restrooms at Seriously Skin will no longer be public. Patients will be required to use hand sanitizer upon entering the facility.
- It is the responsibility and duty of the patient to arrive at our facility with A CLEAN FACE AND NO MAKE UP. Patients arriving without a clean face will be asked to reschedule and will not be treated. Facilities will not be available for face washing.
- Patients will need to bring their own hair bands to pull back hair during treatments and for photos. Please have your hair pulled back when you enter the facility.
- Patients are asked not to touch common surfaces while at the facility. We advise that patients only touch their own personal belongings.
- We are no longer offering comfort items such as coffee, tea, water, or snacks. It is advised that you provide your own items. If you require these items while in the facility, please leave them in your purse. We do not want these items in the common areas of the spa.
- WE WILL NO LONGER BE PROVIDING WRITING INSTRUMENTS FOR SIGNING CONSENTS. PLEASE BRING YOUR OWN PERSONAL PEN TO SIGN CONSENTS AND CREDIT CARD RECEIPTS.
- Patients are expected to have a plan for treatment. Extended consultations will not be conducted. In other words, be decisive in what you want so that we can expedite your time in the facility. Please provide us this information when making your appointment.
- We will only accommodate in-person consultations for Coolsculpting and Cooltone to be scheduled at the end of May 2020. Masks will be required.
- We will not be accepting Care-Credit as a form of payment during this time.
If you plan to use Brilliant Distinctions or Aspire Reward coupons or vouchers, YOU MUST BRING PRE-PRINTED OR ACTIVATED COUPONS AND CODES WITH YOU TO YOUR APPOINTMENTS. Staff members will not be handling the cell phones of patients. Seriously Skin will not accept coupons that are not printed or activated PRIOR to appointments. Again, these programs delay check out times and increase the time and exposure within the facility. We also recommend that you download the Prollenium Elite app for your Revanesse Versa filler punch cards.
We understand that the current situation is not ideal, however; it is imperative that we collectively do our part to limit the exposure and transmission of COVID-19.
Seriously Skin reserves the right to not treat persons within our facility for any reason.
It is important that the public understand that everyday resources that enable us to do our jobs are limited. As you know, there are shortages of personal protective equipment, paper towels, toilet paper, antibacterial soap, cleaning agents, gloves, alcohol, and general medical supplies.
In order for Seriously Skin to have the capacity to provide services, it is essential that we limit our resources.
As always, we are committed to providing the highest standards for care and sanitation. The measures in place are for the protection of all. It is our duty and responsibility to be a part of the solution, rather than a part of the problem.
Additionally, be aware of the following:
- Please do not make an appointment if you aren’t feeling well.
- Please do not make an appointment if you have been exposed or think you have been exposed to COVID-19.
- Please do not make an appointment if you have traveled or been on a cruise in the past two (2) weeks.
- Please do not make an appointment if you feel nervous or anxious.
- Please do not make an appointment if our safety guidelines are too much for you.
Remember, the Coronavirus (COVID 19) is still out there. It is still dangerous, and there is no vaccine. We appreciate your cooperation and support during our social distancing re-opening.
Dr. Jennifer Kish, DO & The Skincare team at Seriously Skin