Cleveland area professional reviews the benefits of CoolSculpting
Thanks to continued improvements in technology, Cleveland area patients are able to enjoy the benefits of treatments such as CoolSculpting. CoolSculpting is a service that is readily available for patients in the practice of Seriously Skin. Our team reviews with patients the many ways in which this treatment can greatly benefit individuals who are struggling with areas of fat that are untouched by exercise and a closely monitored diet.
CoolSculpting uses cryolipolysis technology. It does not require a machine and a long cannula that is inserted into the skin to suction out and remove unwanted fat on areas of the body as liposuction does. Instead, this non-invasive treatment uses temperature changes to make the same improvements. The CoolSculpting device will dramatically drop the temperature of the fat cells below the skin. It targets a specific area of the body, most commonly the abdominal area, and it will allow patients to freeze and flush fat out without plastic surgery.
CoolSculpting is completely safe and is approved by the FDA for fat removal. The results are not immediate, but instead are achieved gradually over the course of several weeks. This allows patients to have natural changes to their body while dieting and exercising to continue to improve their health and wellness.
CoolSculpting has several benefits over liposuction:
- CoolSculpting is done in the dermatology office in one appointment.
- CoolSculpting results are gradual, allowing the changes to take place in a more natural manner.
- CoolSculpting is safe for the rest of the body and the skin, only the fat cells are affected.
- CoolSculpting is affordable for many of our patients.
- CoolSculpting does not require any type of anesthetics, while liposuction is done under general anesthesia.
- CoolSculpting is non-invasive.
The team of Seriously Skin in Cleveland is here to help patients look and feel great in their own bodies, and with CoolSculpting, fat removal is one way of achieving that! Contact our team today to book a consultation visit with our staff of professionals.