Unwanted Tattoos at Seriously Skin, Chagrin FallsTattoos are permanent, and many do not believe they will ever fall "out of love" with the ink on their body. However, many times patients regret their tattoos and they are interested in learning more about laser tattoo removal at Seriously Skin.
The following treatments are used in the treatment of unwanted tattoos:
- QX MAX Tattoo removal
- ProFractional Therapy
Seriously Skin provides laser tattoo removal with one of the most advanced Q-switched technologies called QX MAX. This powerful laser can remove common ink colors and pigmented lesions.
There are many advantages to using the QX MAX laser for tattoo removal. This system offers five laser sources and uses the highest single-pulse energy available for effective treatment.
Here are some common recommendations before the first laser tattoo removal treatment:
- Reduce or avoid the use of self-tanning products, tanning beds, and sun exposure for approximately two weeks prior to the visit. Utilizing SPF30 broad-spectrum sunscreen is recommended.
- Remove jewelry from treatment area.
- Apply topical numbing cream approximately one hour before the appointment onto the treatment area for comfort.
- Patients may need to undergo several sessions for effective removal of the tattoo. Patients cannot expect optimum results after just one treatment, as the laser must break up the ink over time.
After treatment, patients are encouraged to follow the instructions given by their dermatologist for aftercare. The area may become white, swollen, and result in small pinpoint bleeding. Crusting and blistering may also occur, but all of this should heal within a week. The area treated should receive the same care and attention as a mild burn, and nothing should be applied to the wound for the first day. After this point, patients can use laser balm on the area to help it heal, which may take two weeks. Patients should avoid breaking the blisters, shaving, sun exposure, hot tubs, and pools until the area has fully healed.
If you live in Cleveland, Ohio, and you have considered removing an unwanted tattoo, laser treatment may be a wonderful option for you. Contact Seriously Skin today to schedule a consultation and find out if your tattoo can be removed for good!
- Acne Scars
- Enlarged Pores
- Facial Veins
- Laser Spider/Leg Vein Removal
- Nail Fungus
- Sagging Skin
- Unwanted Hair
- Unwanted Tattoos
- Fat Reduction
- Excessive Sweating
- Latisse for thinning eyelashes
- Sagging Neck
- Wrinkled Chest
- Sun damage and sun spots
- Novathreads for Skin Lifting