B12 Energy Injections
As patients age, they may begin to feel run down and not as energized as they used to be. It has been found that many patients are deficient in vitamin B12. This pantothenic acid is a supplement patients may take to deal with stress, as it can improve the amount of cortisol in the body. It is also essential to the body as it helps us properly process carbohydrates and proteins, and is often used to improve the health of skin. However, vitamin B12 has a number of other benefits.
- Maintains healthy skin and muscles
- Maintains healthy nerves and glands
- Maintains a healthy digestive tract
- Helps patients fight allergies
- Reduces the graying of hair
- Assists in physiological functions
- Helps growth and reproduction
- Combats stress
- Builds stamina
- Reduces depression and anxiety
- Increases healthy Omega-3 fatty acids
- Relieves painful inflammation associated with arthritis
- Improves conditions such as gout
- Assists with ADHD and insomnia
- Reduces headaches and yeast infections
- Boosts the immune system
- Improves athletic performance
- Reduces active acne
Vitamin B12 can also be found naturally in a number of food sources, including broccoli, tuna, eggs, milk, chicken, and yogurt. However, many patients do not get enough vitamin B12 and may enjoy the benefits B12 energy injections can provide.
The team at Seriously Skin offers several dermatological services, and provides B12 energy injections for patients who can clearly benefit from them. The injections are done in the office and patients are in and out and on with their day! Patients interested in learning about the benefits of B12 energy injections can speak with a doctor about the levels of vitamin B12 they are currently taking in and the level at which they should have to function at their best.
If you are interested in vitamin B12 energy injections, contact the team at Seriously Skin in Cleveland, Ohio to find out if you are deficient and can benefit from the health effects pantothenic acid can provide.